Get started in just two days
Attendees learn to build a production-quality
of TimeXtender and how it integrates with your BI front end
of TimeXtender Data Warehouse Automation to automate data preparation
All basics in just two days
This training module lays the foundation for you to become a skilled user of our software and teaches you all the basic skills you need to build a Discovery Hub®.
• General Introduction and Benefits of Discovery Hub®.
• Description, Purpose, and Benefits of ODX.
• Connecting to multiple data sources including flat file sources.
• Selecting and previewing data source tables.
• Customizing table prefix.
• Using repository and the execution process.
• Creating lookups & de-normalization data.
• Creating data transformations in.
• Adding SQL snippets and data selection rules.
• Creating views, incremental load and using History settings (SCD).
• Creating execution packages.
• Review data lineage.
• Build DSA & MDW.
• Understand Conformed Dimensions & Header and Line Fact Tables.
The course is two days and is required for taking the optional modules.
Yes please, let me see more
In this module, you will learn how to master some of the more advanced features in Discovery Hub®.
- Perspectives, Project Variables, Schemas
- Multiple Environments – Global Databases
- Documentation and Cleanup Tool Features
- Custom Data
- Adding Related Records and Table Inserts
- Indexing, Partitioning, Security
- Data Exports
- Customizing Code – SSIS
Repository Documentation for Projects
Let's get modelling
In this module, you’ll learn to build Qlik Models in Discovery Hub® for use in QlikView or Qlik Sense. Here are some of the benefits of using the Qlik Modeler in Discovery Hub®:
- Create Qlik Models
- Create Default Directory and custom scripts
- Script to TXT & QVD
- Custom Fields & Transformation
- Concatenated and Link Tables
- Deploy to Qlik Sense Server
In this module, you will learn how to build OLAP cubes in Discovery Hub®. OLAP cubes are widely used for data presentation and visualization, but have a reputation for being complex to build. The OLAP functionality in our software makes building OLAP cubes both faster and easier than with conventional tools. Among the benefits of building your OLAP cubes in Discovery Hub® are:
- Creating OLAP Servers
- Creating Dimensions (Hierarchy, Level relations, Key and Name display types)
- Creating Cubes
- Creating Measures (Standard, Calculated and Business Units)
- Review Auto-Relate & Manual Relations
Each optional module takes one day to complete
Start training today – check out our online
course on Discovery Hub.
Help us optimize our training classes. If you have attended training,
please take a short survey.
Please contact TimeXtender Academy for any questions regarding our online or classroom training.