This training class builds on the concepts and models introduced in timeXtender Agile Dimensional Modeling training. It enables you to implement complex solutions independently with timeXtender and give you the full benefit of your investment.
This ETL training class will introduce you to meta-data driven development using timeXtender. It will close the gap between the validated model and your transactional source systems. At the end of the class you will feel confident using basic ETL skills such as data extraction, data cleansing, data quality and data load as well as more advanced skills as implementing incremental loads, history, slowly changing dimensions and deployment.
Overview of What timeXtender ETL Training Empowers You to:
- Extract data from various data sources
- Extract data via Application Adapters
- Carry out data cleansing and data validation
- Implement incremental loads
- Implement history and surrogate keys
- Implement slowly changing dimensions.
timeXtender ETL training is designed for experienced business users with basic database knowledge, technical users and timeXtender partners. Before attending this training class you should have completed the timeXtender Agile Dimensional Modeling training.
2-day class € 1,100.00 / DKK 8,000.00. The fee covers training, training material, meals and refreshments. The fee is for scheduled training in Denmark. Training in different locations may have individual pricing.
Sign up for timeXtender ETL Training.
All scheduled courses take place at timeXtender headquarters: Klamsagervej 35, DK-8230 Åbyhøj, and are normally conducted in Danish. Also we offer a series of classes in Belgium this season. And we offer training on your site in English and in German. Contact us to find out more about this opportunity.
If you have any questions regarding one of our courses, call us at +45 8620 5700 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and transfer policy
We understand that plans can change, however, due to administration costs in connection with the course, a cancellation/transfer fee will be charged. The training registration is binding, and full training fee is to be paid prior to training date according to terms of payment stated on forwarded invoice.
Our cancellation/transfer fees are as follows:
- Cancellations/transfer requests received from registration until 14 days prior to 1st training date will incur a cancellation/transfer fee of 25% of full training cost.
- Cancellations/transfer requests received between 8-14 days prior to 1st training date will incur a cancellation/transfer fee of 50% of full training cost.
- Cancellations received within 8 days prior to 1st training date will incur a full training cost.
- Failure to appear will incur a full cost of training fee.
Also, please note that cancellations or requests for transfer to another course date have to be in writing to email@example.com