Training at TimeXtender Academy
In just two days, our Qlik partners can learn how to build the revolutionary Data Discovery Hub and master TX DWA. We schedule regular training classes in North America and Europe.
|Partner Training||New Jersey||Mar. 6-7||Free||Register|
|Partner Training – Advanced Features||New Jersey||Mar. 8||Free||Register|
|Partner Training||Chicago, IL||Apr. 10-11||Free||Register|
|Partner Training – Advanced Features||Chicago, IL||Apr. 12||Free||Register|
|Partner Training||Amsterdam, Netherlands||Mar. 7-8||Free||Register|
|Partner Training||Stockholm, Sweden||Mar. 13-14||Free||Register|
Become a Partner
Not a partner yet? Become a TimeXtender partner today!
Start training today – check out our online course on the Data Discovery Hub.
Help us optimize our training classes. If you have attended training, please take a short survey.
This training module lays the foundation for you to become a skilled user of TX DWA and teaches you all the basic skills you need to build a Data Discovery Hub.
- General Introduction and Benefits of Data Discovery Hub.
- Description, Purpose and Benefits of ODX.
- Connecting to multiple data sources including flat file sources.
- Selecting and previewing data source tables.
- Customizing table prefix.
- Using repository and TX DWA execution process.
- Creating lookups & de-normalization data.
- Creating data transformations in TX DWA.
- Adding SQL snippets and data selection rules.
- Creating views, incremental load and using History settings (SCD).
- Creating execution packages.
- Review data lineage.
- Build DSA & MDW.
- Understand Conformed Dimensions & Header and Line Fact Tables.
The course is two days and is required for taking the optional modules.
Each optional module takes one day to complete.
In this module, you will learn how to master some of the more advanced features of TX DWA.
- Perspectives, Project Variables, Schemas
- Multiple Environments – Global Databases
- Documentation and Cleanup Tool Features
- Custom Data
- Adding Related Records and Table Inserts
- Indexing, Partitioning, Security
- Data Exports
- Customizing Code – SSIS
- Repository Documentation for Projects
In this module, you’ll learn to build Qlik Models in TX DWA for use in QlikView or Qlik Sense. Here are some of the benefits of using the Qlik Modeler in TX DWA:
- Create Qlik Models
- Create Default Directory and custom scripts
- Script to TXT & QVD
- Custom Fields & Transformation
- Concatenated and Link Tables
- Deploy to Qlik Sense Server
In this module, you will learn how to build OLAP cubes in TX DWA. OLAP cubes are widely used for data presentation and visualization, but have a reputation for being complex to build. The OLAP functionality in TX DWA makes building OLAP cubes both faster and easier than with conventional tools. Among the benefits of building your OLAP cubes in TX DWA are:
- Creating OLAP Servers
- Creating Dimensions (Hierarchy, Level relations, Key and Name display types)
- Creating Cubes
- Creating Measures (Standard, Calculated and Business Units)
- Review Auto-Relate & Manual Relations