This training provides a solid grounding in the basic data warehousing skills and business mindset needed to implement a data warehouse using timeXtender.
Upon completion of the training you will feel much more confident using timeXtender. You will be able to gather and analyze user stories, and turn them into detailed requirement specifications as working prototypes that you can turn over to technical ETL consultants or developers to carry out the actual ETL process, or you can attend the timeXtender ETL training and learn how to do it yourself.
The training takes you from a number of dimensional models and simple star schemas approaches to more complex models. Upon completion of the training you will be able to analyze business requests, build models based on user stories, test your models and demonstrate your results to business users.
All In All timeXtender Agile Dimensional Modeling Training Qualify You to:
- Use agile methodology for data warehousing projects using timeXtender
- Analyze user stories and turn them into star schemas, dimensions and measures
- Introduction to the basic concepts of relational and multidimensional databases
- Carry out model based approach.
The timeXtender Agile Dimensional Modeling training classes are designed for business users, technical users and timeXtender partners.
2-day class € 1,100.00 / DKK 8,000.00. The fee covers training, training material, meals and refreshments. The fee is for scheduled training in Denmark. Training in different locations may have individual pricing.
Sign up for timeXtender Agile Dimensional Modeling Training.
All scheduled courses take place at timeXtender headquarters: Klamsagervej 35, DK-8230 Åbyhøj, and are normally conducted in Danish. Also we offer a series of classes in Belgium this season. And we offer training on your site in English and in German. Contact us to find out more about this opportunity.
If you have any questions regarding one of our courses, call us at +45 8620 5700 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and transfer policy
We understand that plans can change, however, due to administration costs in connection with the course, a cancellation/transfer fee will be charged. The training registration is binding, and full training fee is to be paid prior to training date according to terms of payment stated on forwarded invoice.
Our cancellation/transfer fees are as follows:
- Cancellations/transfer requests received from registration until 14 days prior to 1st training date will incur a cancellation/transfer fee of 25% of full training cost.
- Cancellations/transfer requests received between 8-14 days prior to 1st training date will incur a cancellation/transfer fee of 50% of full training cost.
- Cancellations received within 8 days prior to 1st training date will incur a full training cost.
- Failure to appear will incur a full cost of training fee.
Also, please note that cancellations or requests for transfer to another course date have to be in writing to email@example.com